Tuesday 2 July 2013

Meet Healer of all maladies!!

Archangel Raphael is my favorite  I call upon him literally everyday – to heal myself, heal my loved ones and whenever I see an ambulance on the road I ask Raphael to heal the person who needs immediate medical attention!

I started connecting with Archangel Raphael to eliminate pains and aches in my body. My experience with him has been magical. He is always there to help and removes the pain or any kind of discomfort in no time.

Raphael is honored in Islam, Christianity and Judaism. His name means ‘God Heals’ or ‘He who Heals’ in Hebrew. Archangel Raphael’s color is emerald green. You can visualize emerald green light around the person or bodily area in need of healing as a way of invoking Archangel Raphael’s presence and healing energy. Some people see Raphael’s emerald green light as sparkles, flashes, or waterfalls of color. Raphael knows that if he announces his presence through his glowing green light, you’ll immediately relax and start to feel better.
Archangel Raphael frequently answers prayers by whispering suggestions that you hear as thoughts, feelings, dreams, and visions. When you get a strong hunch to take positive action, know that this is an answered prayer. Follow your hunches and they’ll lead you to renewed peace. Last week when I was doing an angel card reading, the message that came to me was to take up a regimen of Yoga and Massage for my physical and mental well being. It was so magical that the very next day I found a place right near my home that provided both these facilities (i’ve been living there for a year and never went to enrol for yoga) and I enrolled for a 15 day program. This is how Raphael gently nudges you to take care of your own health.

When Raphael is around, you may experience many different signs of his compassionate care for you. Here are some signs of Raphael's presence when he is nearby:

New Information or Ideas That Promote Healing
Raphael often brings to mind fresh information or new ideas that you can use as valuable tools to pursue healing from whatever is ailing you. "Archangel Raphael frequently answers prayers by whispering suggestions that you hear as thoughts, feelings, dreams, and visions," writes Doreen Virtue in her book ‘The Healing Miracles of Archangel Raphael’.

A Fresh Appreciation of Nature
Whenever you notice the beauty of God's natural creation around you and sense an urge to take good care of it, Raphael may be nearby. I often call upon Raphael to take care of my plants and flowers.

Help Healing Broken Relationships
Another sign of Raphael's presence with you is guidance that you receive about how to heal and restore relationships you have with others that have become broken.

Here is a simple prayer for Raphael.

"Sweet Raphael, I call on you, I know that you are there,
and ask you for your healing strength in answer to my prayer.
Please take away the sadness, take away the pain,

hold me in your healing wings and make me whole again"

No comments:

Post a Comment